The Activity Center will be open but there will be no official Children's area events this year.
NEXT YEAR: This year's Children's Area (Just North of Benhams Grove) at the Americana Festival will be the best yet! All of the activities and attractions focus on children and youth through middle school. The activity Center location offers a zero-depth spray ground, an all-access playground, shelter with indoor restrooms, and tennis courts. Additional attractions will include:
- Games for the kids
- Inflatable attractions and climbing wall from Busy Bouncing, Inc.
- Tents and seating from Kosins Party & Tent Rental
- Vendors offering a variety of items
- Live Entertainment-Blue Wind Dancer
- Local Community organizations offering information and activities
Attend the parade on Franklin Street, and then join us for all the excitement from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. Additional parking for this area is available in the Incarnation Church Parish Center parking lot. All activities (except for food, drink, crafts, face painting, etc.) are offered FREE to the public.